Sunday, April 20, 2008

weekend review

Yesterday morning I was getting ready for the day when Jenny called to see if we wanted to go to the park with her and Alex. Well lets see...I was going to drag the kids along with me to scope out curtains and fabric, but I think I know what Christian would prefer. So we are off to the park and I'm completely dreading when we have to leave for fear of last weeks occurrence. The kids had a great time and when it was time to leave I was pleasantly surprised. I think he was good because we had people with us and the fact that I told him that we were going to go and try to find the train that we kept hearing blow it's horn while at the park. We didn't find the train, but the boys were satisfied with the train cars that they saw on the track.

And here is my exciting news for the week and moms you will appreciate this one... I fit back into a pair of pre Chloe jeans. Okay this is a big deal for me because I can't seem to find the right size these days and seem to be some unknown size or something. :) So that gave me some encouragement that I have been in need of.cousins- Christian and AlexAlex checking on his baby cousin Chloe

2 comments:

Letti said...

Good job on fitting into your old jeans. It looks like the park was fun. Your going to have to take Christian to the model train park one day.

Monty and Kristin said...

Woohoo! That is the best! Congrats!