Monday, April 21, 2008

off to the happiest place on earth

Photobucket

Dustin and I were planning on going to Disneyland sometime this week, but didn't realize it would be today. He called me early this morning from work and said "hey lets go today." So he only will work a half day which is 9am for him and then we will be off. We are excited because we haven't been in over a month and are itching to go. I know, a whole month, but for us it feels like a long time. We are most excited to see the Pixar parade that we saw pics of on Letti's blog. Christian loves Toy Story and I can't believe that we have never watched it. I guess the thought of making a 2 1/2 year old sit through a parade it terrifying. Well wish us luck!

4 comments:

Letti said...

Have fun. Christian will love the parade. I just wish it could have been a little bit longer.

Anonymous said...

i'm jealous!! I wish we could fit in a Disney trip when we're out there, but I just dont see it happening. I am coming out in August though, maybe we could take try it then.

Ryan and Lizeth said...

I'm jealous. did you beat my Buzz-lightyear score? Hope you had a blast!! Kiss Goofy for me.

Monty and Kristin said...

Hope you are having a great time! I'm happy you got to do that! I love that parade! I want to jump on the trampoline in that parade...is that the one you're talking about? Anyway, hope you had a blast!!