Saturday, April 5, 2008

another long day

Well first of all I have to start off by wishing dad Peterson a happy birthday. He turns the big "60" today. We love you and all that you do for the family!!

Dustin and I didn't see much of each other today as he had to work late today and then headed to meet up with his dad and brothers after work for dinner to celebrate his dad's birthday. I spent most of the afternoon at my dad's with the kids helping him get his taxes done. The kids were pretty good so I was grateful for that. On the way home I hit the point where you just hit a low and all of a sudden are so drained. You all know that feeling!! So I decided not to stop by the store for the few things a needed and hit the McDonald's drive thru on the way home. Woohoo!!

Dustin is on his way home now and both kids are in bed. Chloe is asleep, but not the other one. Tonight hasn't been hard with him so far, but it's still early. :) Thank you all for the advice so far. I decided that the routine we had wasn't working anymore so we will see how we do with a new one.

My Chloe and the rest of us are stars! Well not really, but maybe we will be someday. Gina may be using Chloe for some upcoming advertising and we may make the cut too. Anyways check out her site and let her know that you stopped by. Click the following link and click the blog choice. Yes, that is our little Chloe on the left for her photography site!

http://www.ginaleephoto.com/

1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

So cute! Chloe is a star! I love that picture!:) Oh what fun! Hope you have a better night!