Friday, April 18, 2008

some more favorites

Well today we got the roses planted. Well I guess Dustin did because I really didn't do much except tell him where to put them. :) He's such a good sport because he just hates this kind of thing and it kicks up his allergies.

So this is another few of my favorite items in the house. Gina came over when Chloe was about 1 week old to take some pictures. Well at one point Christian wandered in to check on his little sis and this is the image that Gina captured. It is probably my favorite picture that I have up in the house right now. I have it displayed next to a picture of the family that we took in La Selva Beach this past December. It's nothing special, but to me it represents an awesome time that we had up there with the entire Peterson family. Also you can see a lamp in the back ground that I just love. I love reds in all shades!!
And then there is a frame with a set of three pictures in it that I love. They are pics from the past few years that are some of my favorites and I thought that they went with the captions perfectly.

2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Hey--love the things you love! I love the live laugh love and the pictures you choose for it! So sweet!! Beautiful flowers too! Oh, and that picture of Christian watching over Chloe is one of my fav's too! So nice!

Letti said...

Very nice. The roses turned out great. Dustin you are such a good husband to do that for Michelle. I love the picture of Christian looking at Chloe.