Tuesday, April 29, 2008

a LONG day for everyone

What a long day it has been. Christian came into my room and crawled into bed with me about 6:15 this morning. That was so nice because it never happens and for that reason I should have known that something was up. He was fussy yesterday and today he was sick. Poor kid had a runny nose all day and I sure hope he can sleep tonight. Little Chloe was also fussy all day so I think she has a bug too. Two sick and whiney kids are no fun at all.

Poor Dustin went right from work to the dentist today and then to my dad's to feed the horses. Poor guy then had to come home to sick and crabby kids. Still no nap for him and he is in putting Christian to bed. I do have to admit that he likes when Christian is sick because he let's Dustin cuddle with him. And if you know Christian he's not a cuddley kid so you take advantage of it when you can.

Well I'm off to get my hair done for the 2nd time in one week tomorrow. I got it cut and colored on Friday and I hate it. Well the color, I do like the cut. My hair pulled way too much red this time and parts of it are way orange. It took all I had not to go to the store and just buy a box and fix it myself. That never works though so wish me luck tomorrow. You never know what I may decide to do once I'm at the salon.

3 comments:

Marci said...

Sorry about the kids being sick. Hope they feel better soon.

Good luck on your hair appointment tomorrow! Hopefully they get it right this time!

Jennifer said...

Sick kids...no fun...hope they're better soon.

You need to post pics of your hair!!! I wanna see it! :) I bet it looks fabulous!

Monty and Kristin said...

Sorry you have sick kids! That's is the worst! HOpe They fixed your hair! Can't wait to see the pictures! Hope the kids are feeling better today!