Monday, April 14, 2008

moody Monday

Just a boring day in the Peterson home. Took my dad to a doc appointment this morning and then did some cleaning around the house. Dustin was in a sour mood because his online stock game was doing really bad so you didn't even want to talk to him. Funny how things like that can make you so mad, but I think we have all been there. Then we got a package that we had been waiting for and the order was wrong. So that made me heated and the fact that the customer service line was already closed for the day didn't help the mood in the house at all. I hate when bad things tend to spiral all day!

Oh,I forgot that my sister called Dustin this morning while he was at work and asked if he could do Jessica's (my 20 year old niece)taxes today. I was mad from the start. They did the same exact thing last year to him. When is she going to be forced to grow up! Anyone who knows her will know why I am so mad. I was really upset that Dustin helped her because she doesn't care about anyone, but herself and is a complete brat to say it nicely. They had all day to get them done, but come 4pm when Dustin called her it still wasn't done. Loser!! Dustin is just was too nice for me sometimes. So parents please raise your kids to be responsible and productive members of society. (OK, I'm done ranting)

Well hopefully tomorrow is a more productive day. I have a few things I want to get done, but the big one is finishing Christian's room. At least getting it cleaned out. I think I will have to wait for Dustin to hang the new curtains for me. It's a guy thing!! :)

got the bathroom cleaned today
and the kitchen (this is when it was empty)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi hun!!! the house looks fab!!!! dont make it too pretty though, cuz you wont want to leave it to move here...hee hee! anywhoo...talk to ya later hun. the kids are with mom and will so I have the whole day to myself...what to do...what to do???

Jennifer said...

Sorry about the bad day....I'm the same way though...once one thing goes wrong...it tends to take the whole day down with it for me too.
...on a bright side...your looks so inviting! :)...and I love the cranberry color in your kitchen. I REALLY need to follow your lead and do some spring cleaning around here!
I had totally forgotten that today is April 15th! Amazing how times can change. This used to be my favorite day of the year! It was the day I got my husband back! (he's a CPA). Now he works in private accounting and I get him all year long! I never want to go back to the crazy hours of tax season again! Sorry you had to deal with a little of that yesterday...
...Hey!!! At least we have our economic stimulus checks to look forward to! :)

Jennifer said...

I need to pre-read my comments before posting them....the last one is missing the word "home"!

Veronica Peterson said...

You're bathroom and kitchen look good.

Monty and Kristin said...

your house is so amazing! Wow, makes mine look like it needs some more tlc!! hope today is going better! Love ya