Sunday, April 20, 2008

just for us

Today I was thinking about our trip to the East coast that we took in February. I realized that we started this blog after that trip and that I didn't have any pictures from it on here yet. So this entry is mostly for me so that I can have pictures from our trip in our journal when we print it out.

We had a great time despite the horrible ordeal of getting there with the ridicules airlines. As of right now I think that Atlanta is the worst airport. :) Seriously...could it be any bigger?! We had a great trip even though we had snow some days and some pretty cold days. We loved the change from our usual Cali weather. The trip went way too fast, but we were sure glad to get to see the family.

Chloe meeting uncle Jim and auntie Michelle for the first timeChristian, uncle Jim and Jacob even I gave it a try Dustin and Christian playing at Hampton BeachNubble Light House in MaineChloe and Auntie MichelleDo you see the snow on the beach behind Christian? So cool!Christian passed out and there was no way to wake him up...we just laughedcomplete tourists
downtown Boston
the famous foot shotthe house where my mom grew upme and my big brother Jim

2 comments:

~gina lee said...

looks like you guys had a blast....
how fun...
I would love to visit there someday..
~G

Michelle said...

Come back pleasssssssssse. I miss you!