Wednesday, April 30, 2008

another busy day

A busy day yet again. The kids and I ventured out to Target this morning to find frames so we could finally put our family pics up, but no luck. Got my hair fixed and I'm pretty happy with the results. We just added some dark streaks to it and that's what I wanted in the first place. So all is good in that area now and if I want to wear my hair up now I actually can. :) After my hair appt I went to Kohl's and that is always a dangerous thing. I saw online that they had the frames I was looking for and thankfully I was able to find them in the store also. Well close enough anyways.

Christian is still sick today, but seems to be a little better. I think that our crazy drastic changing weather may have some thing to do with it.

And can you believe that our little Chloe is 7 months old today. Where in the world is the time going. I just want to freeze her and keep her small a while longer. She is such a doll!!


So here is one pic of my hair that Dustin took tonight for those who wanted to see. It's not a very good one, but oh well. Dustin is the king of close ups!!

7 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

What do you mean not a good one! I think it's a great picture! You're so beautiful!! I love your hair. I think they did a great job! Yeah...Kohls is a pit fall for me too! I can't believe Chloe is 7 months old! Wow...that went fast! Yeah...it goes too fast! Glad Christian is doing a little better!

Michelle said...

Make sure you take lots of home videos. We were much better when the boys were smaller. We have been watching them lately and it just melts your heart. It is amazing how much their voices change in such a short time. You get to hear the ways they said people's names and words. Such fun.

Veronica Peterson said...

I Love your hair!!!! You look so pretty.

~gina lee said...

very cute...you hot mama

Letti said...

I can't believe she is 7 months already wow. Your hair looks great but you always have great hair.

Jennifer said...

Love your hair! I am ready to do something with mine!

lynda said...

All of your pics always look great! I love your hair. I definitely need to do something with mine!