Wednesday, April 23, 2008

can't shake it

Yesterday after returing home from Disneyland I started to check the e-mail and blogs of course. Well one really got my attention. I was on my friend Gina's blog and had to take a moment to myself. She has such an amazing and tragic story that she has captured with such beauty. I can't stop thinking about it!

I encourage all of you to take the time to visit Gina's blog and read the entry titled "my heart is filled." There you will find the link to a great story. It will make you happy, sad, proud and inspired all at the same time. You will want to check on this story all the time and see how things are going. Leave a comment and let them know you are thinking of them.

Thanks Gina for introducing me to an amazing story. It makes you think that maybe our own situations just aren't so bad.

Gina's blog: http://gleephotography.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Letti said...

I have read the whole blog and I can't imagine going through that. I think its really neat that he is sharing his story with others.

Monty and Kristin said...

wow--amazing! yeah, we are so blessed! thanks for showing us that. Very inspirational and the pics are amazing.