Tuesday, April 1, 2008

what did I do today??

How come I feel like I work all day long and get nothing done? Maybe because there is a silly little 2 year old right behind me every step I take. :) Anyways, I have just been feeling like a slacker lately. I start out the day with such high hopes and by the end of it I think "what did I do today?" There are just not enough hours in the day that are calm enough to be productive around here lately I guess. :)

So we spent a little more time at mt dad's tonight. We did some grocery shopping for my dad and Dustin fed the horses while I did things in the house. I hate that every time we go I know it's gonna be a bath night for Christian, but he sure has so much fun over there. Well outside that is. He is all boy that's for sure. One of his favorite things to do is play rock ball with Puppers the dog. Funny she won't catch a ball, but she loves rocks. Christian thinks it's the funniest thing.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

same here...it will feel like i dont sit all day long and then at the end of the day, i'll look around and think "what the heck did I do all day?". :)

Jennifer said...

Isn't it amazing that such cute and adorable children can cause us moms such grief! I think we moms get more done than we think...it's just what HAD to be done...not what we WANTED to get done. Know what I mean? We need to all plan a girl's retreat to look forward to I think!

Monty and Kristin said...

love the pictures! good for you for working so hard for your dad. I know it's not easy, but it's nice. I hate the grocery store! I so need to do that, but I so hate that chore!! Glad you got that done!! Love ya!

Veronica Peterson said...

Cute pictures of Christian.