Wednesday, April 2, 2008

all over the place

So this will be kind of all over the place because I have no real topic today. First of all I want to than all of you who comment and read my our silly blog. For those of you who are thinking of starting one( Katie & Michelle) I hope that you do. It's a great way to keep a journal of your goings on! And you get to make some new friends(wink,wink AZ Jennifer).

Wow! Did you watch Idol tonight? What the heck?? Brooke was in the bottom three...that can't be right. If you read this blog you best be voting for her next week. That's an order! In other TV news CSI is back with new episodes tomorrow night. I am so excited that I think there must be something wrong with me. :) It's one of my very favorite shows, now if Grey's would just hurry up and be new the world might just be a little better. :)

Pictures,pictures,pictures! I'm excited because we got our family pictures ordered and I can't wait to get them up in my house. Gina did a great job as usual and they came out so good! She's my idol!! Seriously!! :) So on that note, my friend Amy is going to let me come over on Friday and take some pictures of her newbie and her toddler. I love having great friends!

Finally something he actually likes to eat
Look who i'm pet sitting this week...it's George

4 comments:

Letti said...

I couldn't believe Brooke was in the bottom either. I am glad that Ramiele got voted out though. I love your new pet so cute.

Veronica Peterson said...

Who's turtle? Love Chloe's smile.

Anonymous said...

i missed Idol last night. so ramiele go voted off? she was cute, but not as talented as the others. later hun!

Jennifer said...

So glad to be your friend! Reading about your days make me smile...even when you're having a bad one because it feels good to know I am not alone!
Can't wait to see your family pictures!...Loving the new header...very cute and creative!!!