Saturday, April 12, 2008

an idea

I was looking at Lynda's blog the other day and was given a great idea because of something she had posted. She was showing a picture display on her wall with the word "family" in the middle of it. I decided that I am going to copy it because I will be taking down all my framed family snap shots to make room for our new family portraits in our living room. Now I don't have to pack them away, instead I will make that similar display in our hall. So thanks Lynda for the awesome idea!

So this got me thinking that we should post more pics of things we love in our home. After all most of us are constantly cleaning it and making it into a home so why not show some of your favorite features of it. Brag a little if you must! And let's face it we all like to see how others live anyways. For me it gives me a chance to get ideas from others and see there home that I may not see because they live too far away for me to visit. :( So I tag Kristin, Idaho Jen and AZ Jen first and also whoever reads this. Show me something in your home, anything, get creative if you want.

For me I'm going to post some pics of Chloe's nursery because I want to remember it when she gets older. It's such a girly room and Dustin did a great job for me and let me go crazy with the pink. Thanks to Uncle Ryan also for helping!! :)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I was kind of sad to not get to see Chloe's room....but then I was so glad to see Christian's new big boy bed and your new bed! You decorate so very sylishly that I am almost afraid to share pictures of mine. (There's a BIG long story about us and this house!)BUT! I am going to post pictures as soon as I can! Can't wait to see everyone else's!!! (fun idea Michelle!!!)

Jennifer said...

I was looking at this post and saw there was one comment and wondered who it was from and it was ME! :}

Love Chloe's room...so when you take that road trip to Snowflake :)...you gotta make sure you have time to spare to help me decorate!!! :)

p.s. you're tagged on my blog

Monty and Kristin said...

I love Chloe's room! You did such a great job! I bet that was so fun!! Hey...the best part is I don't think she'll grow out of that for a while!! So fun! Okay, I'll look for some pictures to post for ya! Something I love in my house! Cute idea! Thanks for the tag! I've gotta clean before I post it though!!:) Love ya.

~gina lee said...

i love chloes room. so pink....
I have taken pics of madeleines room, and would like to again since it has an update, but i cant seem to walk it in without crunching all of her stuff on the floor... maybe when it has gone through some spring cleaning... yikes...
~G ;)